Tuesday, January 26, 2010




We have pillaged the booths at CHA.... Seriously. We have gone through them with fine toothed combs (and still have 2 more days to go back for more!) We found a lot of fantastic new products that you all are sure to love! From the "Swirlybitz" to the "Feet Thingies" we've found an incredible collection of what we have so lovingly dubbed, our "MOOST HAVES".  Our sweetheart designer Bonnie hails originally from the Netherlands. And although she lives in Texas now she retains quite a bit of her precious accent. When Bonnie saw an item cough*Tim Holtz Tape*cough her eyes grew as wide as baseballs and she said, "Krissy! We MOOST have these!"  I laughed, agreed, and thus began the "MOOST HAVE LIST".  Here are some of our favorites so far!




Of course, anything by THIS guy qualifies for the "MOOST HAVE" list. He has a lot of new metals, papers, dies and inks (AND TAPE) that slid their way onto that handy list!






A wonderfully fabulous tray by 7 gypsies. This will make for a fantastic project!






Pink Paislee's New Yummy.
I honestly don't remember what this stuff is made out of. It looks like resin, yet is pliable and adhesive too! It can be colored using almost all of the coloring techniques (mist, ink, chalk etc).






We saw a BUNCH of beautiful cameos at the show. There was a definite air about the show and the underlying theme seemed to be "VINTAGE"! YAY!!!!!!!!!! This means we're going to have a beautiful few months huh?






Here is some of the new Vintage-y stuff from Making Memories






Just another little piece by Tim H  -  See the "feet thingies?"








SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Look what WE found!  On the ZVA booth, we saw our very own Angelica Franssen's work on display! I'd recognize those beautiful Delilah cheeks anywhere! Congratulations Ang!!


Keep an eye out ladies. If I can find my dam laptop power cord we'll be bringing you LOTS MORE from our "MOOST HAVE" list!



11 comments:

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

Drooling here LOL
Time Holts, big shot dies, is a MUST! I thing all of T/H is something I should be having in my craft room! Thanks for the pics! nice to see the D/Tmembers as well. Ill be saving some pennies for next year me think LOL

Jocelyn said...

Oh I adora all of these...I MOOST Have them toooo!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Woohoo! I see some awesome kits on the horizon:)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Krissy!! I am so glad you are here at the show! I am as well!!! Too bad I have NO idea what you look like because I would love to pop over to you and say HELLO!!! I am here buying for my LSS and it is my first show! It is ab fab and I have already taken some 500 pictures of layouts and project ideas. Would love to bump into you!

LISA said...

I MOOST HAVE IT ALL!!!!!!!!!

Diana Joy said...

I'm drooling....wow fab stuff; thanks for sharing.

EileenMV said...

I moost have it all too!!!

VAWM said...

Love it all!!!!!!

Manda_K said...

YES! Me too!! MOOST have it!!

Robin Shakoor said...

I need all of the Pink Paislee items. ALL OF THEM! lol. Everything is just beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Woooooo Hoooooo

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed