Monday, January 11, 2010

Here we are on day two. I decided to keep this layout nice and simple. The reason I did this was because...welll...look at that photo!



I really wanted his photo to be the primary focus of the layout. It only need a few embellishments here and there to accent it's beauty.

I used all Bo Bunny products. The alphabet, snowflakes, photo corner, tab and vertical border are all stickers from the Bo Bunny Snowy Serenade - Combo Sticker Sheet. I matted the photo with Bo Bunny Snowy Serenade - Winter Night patterned paper.



I accented the corner of the photo as well as the centers of the snowflakes with three Bo Bunny Ensemble iCandy Brads.





I really enjoyed this collection. It really allows you to create beautiful layouts without spending hours trying to find the perfect embellishments. They are all coordinated for you. Just perfect!

Thanks for stopping by...see you tomorrow.

Robin (Loves2create)

1 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

...and it does take centre stage...beautifully done.

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed