Thursday, January 14, 2010
Welcome back to Day 5. I am so glad that you have joined me. I will be featuring close up photos of my “Snow Beautiful” layout today. The layout is based on the Swirlydoos January kit sketch by the wonderful and talented artist Beggahuna.



Glimmer Mist Snowflake


1. I layered the Creative Imaginations – Magical Snowflake and Bo Bunny Serenity patterned papers.
2. Using the Bo Bunny paper, I used the Tattered Angels glimmer screen (large snowflake design) and sprayed glimmer mist (Haunted Shadow) on the top left side of the page. I then trimmed around the design with my detail scissors.
3. I used white Smooch ink to accent the snowflake design.
4. I adhered the Bo Bunny paper to the Creative Imaginations paper. I did not glue the back of the snowflake design.
5. Using the snowflake sticker from the Bo Bunny Snowy Serenade sticker sheet, glue behind the glimmer mist snowflake so that the points of the snowflake will show.
6. Trim the snowflake sticker with white ink. I used the Inkssentials opaque white pen.
7. Glue the glimmer mist snowflake to the sticker.





I cut the flourish above from the Home Accents Cricut cartridge. I placed it on top of the small cirlce and embellished with a snowflake glimmer chip.

Thanks again for joining me today. Tomorrow I will feature my "My Little Snowflake" layout. Here is a sneak peek.



Robin (Loves2create)

0 comments:

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed