Saturday, January 16, 2010

Today I will be featuring close up photos of my “Serenity” layout. I created many layouts using the Swirlydoos kit, but this one is my favorite.

I use Memory Manager photo editing software from Creative Memories. It is user friendly and is great for storing my hundreds of photos. I used the software to give my daughter’s photo a blue hue. What could be more perfect for a winter layout.

I am not usually a big technique junkie. If I glimmer mist or emboss anything it is a big deal! I decided to buy the Technique Add-on this month because it is time for me to step out of the box! The kit included glimmer mist and glimmer screens that were just beautiful.


I distressed the edges of the top layer to reveal the purple cardstock layer.


I layered lots of pretty white, silver and blue flowers. I also used the beautiful Bo Bunny I Candy brads. I absolutely love them!

List of Products

I used the following kits from Swirlydoos:

Winter Wonderland Main Kit
Glimmer Mist/Embossing Technique Add-On Kit
'Signature' Flower Add-On Kit
Winter Wonderland Embellishment Add On

Thanks for joining me today.

Robin (Loves2create)

1 comments:

An Zeelmaekers said...

waw, this is beautiful...love it

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed