Sunday, January 17, 2010

Thanks for joining me for Day 8 of the 10 Days of Winter Series. This series features the January Swirlydoos kit.

I love this photo! I know, I know, I say that all the time. lol. This is my cousin and my daughter at my cousin's wedding in 1996. It was a beautiful June wedding with beautiful colors of purple and white.


The flower add-on from Swirlydoos was just made for this photo. They accented the photo to perfection.


I inked the edges of the doily and cardstock with Dusty Concord Distress ink. I really wanted to use my Silhouette to cut a fancy circle, but the machine does not accomodate a 12x12 piece of paper. I used my EK Success punch and glued the cut outs around the circle. I then used white Smooch ink to make the small dots. I trimmed the doily with purple Smooch ink.


Pearls and gems were in the Swirlydoos Main Kit. Here you see a close up with a speckled flower. The flower was white and I sprayed it lightly with Haunted Shadow Glimmer Mist.

Just a close up of the lettering and the beautiful white Melissa Frances Cameo. I just love Melissa Frances!

Products Used:
Swirlydoos Winter Wonderland Main Kit
Swirlydoos Winter Wonderland Embellishment Add On
Swirlydoos Winiter Wonderland Flower Add-on

Thanks for joining me today.
Robin (Loves2create)

1 comments:

Isabel De Pauw said...

stunning !
beautiful!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed