Monday, January 18, 2010

Wow, we are on the 9th day already! Time sure is going fast. Today I will be featuring close up photos of my “Snow Cute” two page layout. I don’t usually do two page layouts. I had so many photos of my sweet puppy (He’s really a 3 year old) and one page just wouldn’t do!

I used the Swirlydoos January main kit for this layout. The kit included Bo Bunny Snowy Serenade patterned papers which were perfect for Chance’s photos.

I used the purple snowflake border from the Bo Bunny Snowy Serenade sticker sheet to run along the lower half of the two pages.

Then I pulled out my circle makers and went to work. I used the Creative Memories Cutting System – Circles and Jumbo Circle Maker to create the circles.

I punched small circles to surround the center photo. I placed gems in the center of each circle and mounted them on foam squares. Once adhered to the page, I placed a drop of stickles between each circle.

I cut two smaller circles using purple cardstock. I used snowflakes from the Bo Bunny Snowy Serenade sticker sheet and placed them in the center of the circles. I adhered them to the page using foam squares.


The Bo Bunny Snowy Serenade collection had beautiful rub-ons which I used sparingly. The paper was so beautiful that it didn’t need much embellishment.

Thanks so much for joining me today. If you have any questions please leave me a comment. I would love to hear from you.

Robin

1 comments:

Krissy said...

Robin, Robin- ROBIN!!!!!!!!

Girl, you have more talent in your little finger... well, you know the rest. This series is amazing, as is your beautiful work! Thank you SO much for sharing it with all of us!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed