Sunday, June 20, 2010
Sometimes I find 2 LO's that I am torn over which one to pick as LOTW...This week is case in point...so I will do something a little different. Layout of the Week with an artist spotlight...

This week I give to you, Mandy Harrell, aka Craftysprinkles...Mandy has created the most beautiful LO's with this months kit, it was hard for me to pick out just one...Plus the fact that she shared a couple tutorials used on these LO's is a plus.
Mandy describes herself as "Well lets see.... I am a Christian woman and I am married to a great guy. I am a mom of 5. I love scrap booking, photography, and writing. I work from home by selling crafts and wall decor that I make. Someday I would love to be a professional photographer, but at this time I am still learning."

She currently designs for:

Scrapbook News and Review Magazine - March 2010 to current
Dusty Attic - March 2010 to Current
Katies Kreations 4 U - September 2009 to Current
She also designed for Harlee Quinnz Designs

So without further adieu, here are 4 of her LO's using Antebellum Beauty.
Please visit her blog for detail in these creations and her wonderful tutorials, just in case you missed them!! Mandy, your work with the kit is exceptional...You are a true inspiration to all of us!! Thank you for sharing your awesome techniques, we grow and learn with each one...

http://forscrappingoutloud.blogspot.com/







6 comments:

Tina said...

Congrats Mandy, These lo's are all so very GORGEOUS!! xo

Unknown said...

Congrats Mandy!!!! You make such beautiful pages!!!!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Congrats, Mandy!

Krissy said...

I CONCUR!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mandy is a tremendous artist =o) These layouts are gorgeous!

Cheryl said...

Oh my...all so beautiful!

Ms. Jen said...

WOW Mandy 35 and your still just as gorgeous as those layouts! I'm in awe of your talents.

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed