Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Hello everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.
When I visited our gallery this morning, I was so happily surprised to see all the beautiful new aditions, and I would like to share a few of them with you.
The first ones are from Linda (Lindapekrul)


Aren't they beautiful?!!! I love the different shapes.
Gorgeous work Linda.

Then, and this was hard to choose, Jackie (Jax) loaded lots of beautiful tags to the gallery and I picked a few to share here



Jackie shows us different techniques and I think she did an awesome job on these beautfiul tags!!!

Regina (Mharms) loaded the next tags to our gallery


These have such a romantic feel to them, and the use of feathers and trims are simply gorgeous!

Thank you ladies for sharing these awesome tags.

0 comments:

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed