Friday, May 11, 2012
Today I wanted to share with you some really gorgeous work from one our design team members, Irene Tan.  Sometimes shipping delays keep our very talented international team from being able to join us in our blog hop.  This was the case for Irene this month.  Her work is too amazing not to share. 

I think you'll agree with me when I say that Irene's work with our May So Chic kit is absolutely breathtaking.  

This first page is one that she did for our May SwirlyHues Color Challenge.  Take a look at the blog post before this one to get all of the details and see how you can play along.


This next one is based on the sketch that came with our So Chic kit.  Every Swirlydoos kit comes with a sketch to inspire you.


Here are a few more that she did.



Umm, wow...right?!  Thank you Irene for some serious inspiration.  

8 comments:

Lynne Forsythe said...

Irene.......just GORGEOUS!! Your work never ceases to amaze me!!!

scrappygal said...

They are all sooo gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pages!

MORMOR said...

These are oh so very gorgeous. Irene, I can always spot your beautiful work. There is a unique complexity to it that truly sets it apart from the rest.

Hanne said...

Beautiful pages!

Debbie said...

Beautiful, Beautiful pages......

Rea' said...

I love Irene's work, so much delicate detail, beautiful color combinations too!

Andiepants said...

I can spot Irene's work a mile away! I am so in love with everything she does. Irene...when I grow up...I want to be you.

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed