Tuesday, September 25, 2012


Inspiration!
Where do you find your inspiration?
It is a question I get asked a lot, and I often say that inspiration is all around us.
Today I found a better way to explain where I draw my inspiration from.
I was cleaning up and threw some scraps of paper onto my counter, on top of that I threw some embellies, twine and scraps of lace. I tossed it all around and when it fell down I took a picture.

 
Do you see what I see???
 
Needless to say, that cleaning was off!!
It was time to use these beautiful scraps and create some tags!
 
 
 
I challenge you all to:
 just throw your scraps at your table, throw some embellies on it, some twine and lace and shake it up a little. THEN see how it falls down. Take a picture of it, and start to create with the picture in front of you... You will be amazed with what you come up with.
Have Fun!!!

Remember that the signs up, for the *Round Robin for Cards* are (still) open to everyone.
Subscribers and non-subscribers. We will welcome you with open arms!

5 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Gorgeous tags... and a wonderful post, full of inspiration, thank you!
Alison x

Rea' said...

Beautiful tags! I often make projects ( cards or tags ) from scraps on my table it's a fun challenge for myself !

Vicky Alberto said...

your cards and tags are always so beautiful

Maureen Chandler said...

I love tags and yours are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing this inspiring way to get started!! Your blog is so much fun and I look forward to each new one! Thank you so much!

Lisa said...

Beautiful work as always Paulien...

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed