Sunday, December 16, 2012

WOW!  What a hop we had.  Phew~  So, so much inspiration from all of our designers as well as the manufacturer blogs that hopped with us!  Thank you from the bottom of our swirly hearts for all of your comments and support.  

Winners have 7 days to contact me, Lisa V at Lisa@swirlydoos.com with your contact information to claim your prize.  Here are the winners!


Swirlydoos - November Main kit
 Kathleen White
Kathleen said:  "Love this kit!"  So do we Kathleen!!!  Congratulations

Prima
Michelle Z
Michelle said: "I can't tell you how much I have enjoyed this blog hop! All the participants have inspired me so much. I have even become a follower to many. (Including this one!) and I am looking forward to seeing what Jazz has to show us."    Michelle, thank you so much for becoming a new follower and congratulations!

LuminArte
Mountain Charm
Mountain Charm said: "What great inspiration! Can't wait to have my own fun."   Well, Mountain Charm, we hope you share your fun with us.  Congratulations!

Faber Castell
Langeatheart

 Langeatheart said: "My eyes don't know where to look first! Wow stunning! Merry Christmas! :)"  I can tell you, Langeatheart, that I don't know where to look first every single month!  Congratulations!

Secret Blog Winner #1 was chosen from Rae's Blog!!
Amy V wins Bo Bunny's Father Christmas!
Amy V said this about Rae's work: " AMAZING work .....drop dead gorgeous still drooling over your work yek that's not so nice off me huh !!! All your beautiful work destroyed by my slobber *grin* have a wonderful weekend keep up the pretty work you've gotten me so inspired Thank you xox Amy"  Amy, I feel the same way!!  Congratulations!

Secret Blog Winner #2 was chosen from Paulien's blog
Cindy Lou wins Bo Bunny Noel

Cindy Lou said this about Paulien's work: "Paulien, Everything you touch turns into beautiful art - and I do mean EVERYTHING! Girl, you are such an inspiration to me, so many details, so much texture, just mind boggeling. TFS!"   All I can say is uh-huh, I totally agree!!  Congratulations!!

Congrats to all of our winners!!!!!  See you next month!


4 comments:

Manda_K said...

Congrats ladies!!

Paulien van den Bosch said...

Congratulations to all the winners!!!

Amy Voorthuis said...

Thank you so very much for picking me as a winner....I really love bo bunny..doing my own little happy dance.. I will send a email in the morning

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Congratulations to all the lucky winners!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed