Sunday, December 2, 2012
What would Swirlydoos be without our wonderful subscribers?!? It's a pleasure getting to know these ladies on the forums and from the stories they tell through their layouts. Yes,we are an amazing community, but most of all, we're a family! We appreciate each and every member and they deserved to be spotlighted. With that being said, our featured member for December is.....

Peggy Giovanetti
 
Here is a bit about our Hostess with the Mostess:
 
 
Inspired by my sister, I started scrapping in late 2008 The plan was to do a series of family-themed albums. It didn’t take me long to become distracted. I saw an ad for K&Co Blue Awning paper and, not able to find it locally, I went online to a certain big box store. There, I discovered an entire new (for me) way to scrap and a whole bunch of talented scrappers.
I followed one of these talented ladies (Robin aka Robinzbirdz) to Swirlydoos as it was just starting up in February 2009. One look at the initial “Devine Decadence” kit and I was hooked; I’ve been a member ever since. Not only are the kits full of scrumptious goodies, but the “Savages” are an amazing group of ladies: warm, talented and so generous with their knowledge!!! Through the years, I’ve made a lot of wonderful friendships here and I am fortunate to meet up with these ladies from time to time.
As for my style, well, it’s impossible to be a Swirlydoos member and not learn to become a “fat” scrapper with a healthy dose of shabby chic thrown in. Add to that the tutorials and tips from the Design Team as well as so many of the members, and I’m going to have add “experimental” to this: I love trying out new ideas as well as new products!

Here are a some of my favorite projects of Peggy's,sure to inspire you!!
Click to view full size image

Click to view full size image

Click to view full size image

Thank you, Peggy for being a devoted savage!! ((HUGS))

Please come back and visit every first Sunday of the month to see who our next featured member will be.

6 comments:

Dee in N.H. said...

Very beautiful projects! Congrats Peggy!

Merrihew said...

Congratulations, Peggy!

LisiB said...

Yeah Peggy!!!!! So glad to see you in the spotlight. Thank you for being such a sweet and fabulous scrapper and always leaving such encouraging comments on the gallery!!!!

Katyoparty said...

Congratulations Peggy! Your layouts are beautiful!

Bonnie aka Cinnabon said...

Beautiful work!

Manda_K said...

Congrats Peggy!! :D

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed