Thursday, September 26, 2013
Hello friends! Just a quick post today to share two layouts I made using the Swirlydoos September Kit, Gilted Pleasure. This kit was just amazing and so easy to work with.

I was inspired by this lovely vintage image to go with the soft blue, yellow and cream in the kit. 



I love polka dots but in small quantities! I had to make sure I used the brown and cream polka dot paper. So, I did some paper tearing and layering with the polka dots just barley peeking out.


Be sure to upload your pages or projects in the Swirlydoos Gallery. We would love to see them!!



2 comments:

Katia said...

wow, there are an amazing LO, full of many details

MORMOR said...

Beautiful layouts; really emphasizes matching photos to paper choices.

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed