Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing two more projects I made using the Swirlydoos February Kit, Lady Belle. I was head over heels for this kit because of all the lovely purple. The gorgeous Maja Designs and  Authentique paper coordinated beautifully.
 
First to show you is a scrapbook page. I used up most of my flowers from the kit and flower-add on....lol! I did a bit of light distressing and lots of layers with paper.
 Just a close up of all the yummy flowers!


 
I made this card using Paulien's tutorial. You can find that HERE. Paulien makes the most beautiful cards and her tutorial are easy to follow.
 
 

1 comments:

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Gorgeous!!!! You have such a wonderful way with flowers, Angelica!!!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed