Saturday, April 5, 2014
Happy Saturday!

So... I've been working on making my scrap space more functional. One area that I really need to work on is organization my media, but my space is limited. I wanted a way to be able to "see" what I have without changing my storage, and I found this WONDERFUL idea from one of my scrappy friends, Patter Cross in her studio video tour for cataloging inks using a 7 Gypsies Library Drawer. Here's the drawer:
    FRONT VIEW:


SIDE VIEW:

TOP VIEW:


And, here's the video showcasing the altering of the drawer an how I am cataloging my inks, mists, and more!



Thanks for letting me share my project with you. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

What an awesome idea. Thanks for sharing. I have so many inks and ink pads its hard to go through all of them when I want something quickly this is a great idea. Where can I get one of the library drawers?

Unknown said...

Your videos are great, Rae. Thanks so much!

Maureen Chandler said...

Your library drawer is gorgeous - I love it!!! Thanks so much for sharing your incredible creativity!

Peggy Giovanetti said...

What a wonderful idea, so much more accessible than a binder. And far, far more gorgeous!!!!

Tracey Gregory said...

Gorgeous! I want one!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed