Friday, November 20, 2015
I want to share the rest of the projects I created with Swirlydoos November kit of the month. The first layout is a simple one using some of the die-cuts from the embellishment add on. The picture is an oldie of my kids-they are both in college now! I even used the strip cut from the bottom of two of the 12x12 papers along the distressed edges because I liked the sayings on them.


This was a fun one! I used the stencil that was included in the mediums add on. I love that stencil! Lots of flowers here and some fussy cut butterflies. I did some random stamping on the background paper along with some splats of Smooch. That butterfly paper was great for adding lots of butterflies to projects this month. And, what about that washi tape?! It is so cute for adding little touches of color.


I used the "Love" rub on as the starting point for this 8x8 canvas. A tutorial is coming soon.


Here's a layout created with the scraps of the November kit. I forgot to take pictures of the process as I've done in the past. More of a clean and simple layout here with torn strips of left over paper, some die-cuts, alphas, and that awesome stencil, again! This is a picture of my dd on Easter wearing a dress and bonnet that I made for her.


I hope you are enjoying your kit as much as I did! 

These are Design Team projects I created for Swirlydoos Scrapbook Kit Club. If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Jan) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!



2 comments:

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Love the old pics, Jan, and your projects are gorgeous!!!!
Looking forward to the tutorial....

talkis23 said...

Jan your Secaond reveal is sublim

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed