Wednesday, January 27, 2016
Hello everyone! I'm here today to share with you my second reveal projects using the January Kit, Vineyard. And a tutorial as promised showing you how to make the cracked glass vellum butterflies.

Here is the butterfly and the layout I used it on from 1st reveal! You can find the tutorial on Snapguide. I hope you give it a try!

 


I really loved this kit because it has really bright papers. I decided to use a bright green with a lighter pink. I used some chipboard from the Dusty Attic Special Order. A perk for being a subscriber!


 For my next project I made a reverse canvas for a shadow box effect. I used a Dusty Attic piece for the inside and layering upward with a Prima resin piece. On top of that I used the Creative Embellishment Chippy to have focus on the Prima piece.

If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Angelica Franssen) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!
Thanks for stopping by
 

1 comments:

Peggy Giovanetti said...

Goooooorgeous work, Ang, and thanks for the tutorial (and the reminder that I own a ton of UTEE), gotta try this out!!!

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed