Tuesday, August 29, 2017
Hello, scrappy peeps!

Now to share my projects created with the July kit of the month. I loved the Scrapberry papers. Didn't you? So, first I'll share the layout created with Kim's awesome sketch.


I left the chipboard naked and added some cardboard (from the box my kit came in) underneath the photo. The "happy" is an acetate piece from Heidi Swapp. The word strips are Tim Holtz. I added some Prima Art Stones and Mini Art Stones to fill in some around the flowers. Then, painted them with Prima watercolors.






I liked how the cardboard looked so I used it on this layout, too.

I cut the 49 and Market flower spray apart to use it around the picture. There are lots of distressed layers on this one.


Here's a tribute page to my grandfather. This is more of a grungy, masculine layout.

Ok, here's the Anatomy of a Layout that is posted in the Swirlydoos forum. 
You can find the SnapGuide here.


I decided to make the page interactive. So, it has a hidden flap that opens to reveal more photos and journalling.








Stay tuned for my video tutorial on this OTP project.



Here's the view from the back.


These are Design Team projects I created for Swirlydoos Scrapbook Kit Club. If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Jan) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!


0 comments:

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed