Tuesday, September 5, 2017
This month's kit is full of goodies, and there's so much inspiration from the team already, I want to share my projects from the kit. First with the Sketch.

Such a beautiful sketch that is up at Swirlydoos and the new "Sprocket" kit works perfectly for this. I want to share a video tutorial on my take of the sketch with the new "Sprocket" kit.
19598478_10211976622705429_6674157027812900186_n
Along with all the goodies from the kit, I dug into my stash and used some other elements from previous kits.
IMG_8743
Here's the video!


 Here are some close-ups.


IMG_8741
This was a picture of Olivia, Tracy and Daddy, when we were in Coventry England this summer. Such a fun happy picture.
IMG_8740
Pretty layering works great with all the cut-able elements in this Scrapberry's collection.
IMG_8739
I hope this inspires you to join us with the beautiful sketch at Swirlydoos.

I also altered the frame with the texture paste and added some subtle flowers and lights in-between.
The frame its self was elegant and I didn't want to take away from that. So I incorporated the Die of the Month and used it as a stencil with the paste to add a crackle effect.


I added the mood lighting with a string of LED lights to give it a soft glow when the lights are dimmed. A very soothing effect. 



I am excited to see the other creations and don't forget about all the challenge available at Swirlydoos Just what you need to help juice up that creative drive. 




DT--HEATHER    
 If you’re ready to start getting perfectly coordinated, top of the line scrapbook kits delivered to your door, please visit us at www.swirlydoos.com. Mention my name (Heather) when you subscribe and you’ll receive 10% off your first kit, AND a coupon good for 30% off your entire purchase in the Swirlydoos.com store!

0 comments:

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed