Thursday, September 28, 2017
Today is my day to reveal Swirlydoos Sunshine Kit. I have three projects to show you today so lets not delay any further.
To start it out I have a fun layout I used the main kit and a simple one picture layout with lots of layering and texture.
 Explore Swirlydoos
This picture we took on top of a mountain over looking Kyrksæterøra.  The walk itself is interesting  because its like your walking on a marsh or bog, very mossy and wet, squishy beneath your feet.
IMG_8998
I made a video of the creative process for your viewing. I hope you enjoy!

   
A few more close-ups.
IMG_8999


IMG_9009


IMG_9013


I also have the project kit, that came with the crackle medium. Which I totally love the look of it, but I am so impatient.
Live for Today Swirlydoos

I totally loved the look of how this came out. I added some beading to the piece to make it more elegant.



 
_MG_9047
And using the texture pastes again I added to the title to give more dimension .
_MG_9045


And here is my take on the sketch challenge. Its a great sketch, but I went a bit different and used square verse the circle.



6d4c8-29102030b


I wanted to share some more pictures from our recent trip over seas, this sketch let me do three, I love multiple pictures on a page. I can tell more a of story that way.

Discover Mixed Media Layout  
These pictures are in Norway, down by the ocean, up in the mountains. Waterfalls everywhere, the more it rained the more waterfalls could be seen.
Here is a little video of the creative process.

 
Enjoy the close ups.
IMG_9107 

   IMG_9105
So I hope you join in on the challenges and share you work with us, dint forget to upload in to the FB Swirlydoos Gallery.
Thanks for stopping by today.
4c651-dt-heather      

0 comments:

Facebook

Facebook
Be sure to "LIKE & FOLLOW" Swirlydoos for special FB only deals and promos

Pin Us!!

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Scrapbook Sketches

Scrapbook Sketches
see all of our sketches here

Grab the Blinkie!

Photobucket

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Live Ustream


Live Feed